- 500000 INR
MBR is membrane technology which has advantage over conventional methods. MBR can carry out biological treatment more efficiently, thus attaining better processing performance and a reduced size of the activated sludge tank. Because MBR does not need a sedimentation tank, it also enables space savings. The adoption of membranes eliminates the possibility of suspended solid (SS) leakage that could occur in the sedimentation process. MBR can also virtually reject microorganisms.
MBR system produces following parameters :
- COD - less than 30 ppm
- BOD - less than 5 ppm
- Suspended solids - less than 10 ppm.
Following are some advantages for MBR System: -
- Results in high efficiency in removal of BOD, COD, suspended and dissolved solids. Meets all effluent standards.
- Tertiary treatment doesnt require as membrane system is used.
- Compact design
- Robust bio film
- No clogging of bio-film carriers
- Low load on particle separation
- Expandable and Load responsive
- Easy to operate and control
- Minimum maintenance
- No need of extra pre-treatment like Ultrafiltration after STP if same is needs to be further treated in RO system
- 25 Per Month
- 8 Week
416/417, Jogani Industrial Complex, Building NO. - 9, V N Purav Marg, Near ATI, Sion Chunabhatti,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400022, India