We are presenting a broad range of Zincalume (ZnAl) Water Storage Tanks. These are set up and installed in a large space of industrial land. These tanks are useful in different applications like raw water, drinking water, domestic water and so on. Therefore, provided tanks are able to ensure a superior finishing and long lasting. Zincalume (ZnAl) Water Storage Tanks are made with a steel sheet to ensure an excellent rust resistance. These tanks are helpful to store water for a fire protection as well as drinking water.
Zincalume Water Storage Tanks are manufactured from steel sheet which has been continuously coated with zinc and aluminium to produce the excellent corrosion resistance that is commonly experienced by tanks that are exposed to the harshest of atmospheric conditions.
Aluminum in the coating provides barrier protection to the steel while the zinc element provides sacrificial cut edge protection. It is this double protection mechanism which accounts for Zincalume Steels superior corrosion performance.
Zincalume steel has an alloy coating of 55p.c Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% Silicon. The 150g/m2 (with choice of 200g/m2) coating weight is distributed equally on each surfaces of the coated strip. Metallic surface is coated with separate layers of special passivation resolution and resin.
Advantages of bolted steel Zincalume tanks :
- Eliminates the necessity for expensive labour, intensive site welding and at the same time dispenses with the need of elaborate and expensive re-enforced concrete base structures.
- Removes the chance of fire and explosion throughout erection, a explicit advantage on sites that store flammable products and liquids notably within the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Extensive labour is not required for erection and the time span requirement for erection and commissioning is drastically reduced.
- Zincalume Bolted Cylindrical tank kits can be reduced to one tenth of their total volume allowing a 100m3 tank to be packed onto pallets making a 10m cubic capability load that vastly reduces shipping costs.
- Immediate availability of Standard panels ensure speedy response to orders and delivery
- Very economical for high volume storage and also reduced foot print area.
- Capacities available from 20KL onwards
Some of the features are as follow :
- Zn - Al /GFS tanks are very easy to handle
- Tanks are made up of Zn - Al which is corrosion less metal. No maintenance required.
- These tanks are UV stabilized and due to this there is no algae formation.
- Light weighted Easy to dis-mantle and relocate
- Prices are very competitive as compare to RCC
- These tanks are food grade. Structural load is very less.
416/417, Jogani Industrial Complex, Building NO. - 9, V N Purav Marg, Near ATI, Sion Chunabhatti,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400022, India